Contribute to Life of Trends
If you have something interesting and insightful you would like to share with our readers, you're welcome to become a contributor and create content you are passionate about.
What are benefits?
- Get your name out there as an expert while also helping grow your own readership and trustworthiness.
- Reach and influence a bigger audience.
- Benefit from SEO backlinks to your own website.
- Have your own schedule.
What are we looking for?
Content should be of interest to readers and have a tone that is appropriate for Life of Trends. We prefer well-researched, original contents around topics and trends that engage our readers, whether it's op-ed or content marketing. We appreciate lively, polished writing that balances research or news with fun and memorable facts or examples that help illustrate your point of view. Any submitted content must be original and exclusive to Life of Trends.
While we encourage drawing from your own experiences to support your ideas, over-the-top self promotion (of yourself or your company) will prevent us from publishing your content. Same goes for dense jargon and abstract or blanket assertions.
It's recommended that you spend time reading through the site to get an idea of the type of content we publish.
How does it work?
Fill out the application at the bottom of this page. If approved, you'll be provided with a contributor account where you can start creating content. Our team will review your submissions and publish them within five business days if we feel that your stories are well-suited for our readers. If you don't see your submissions published within five business days, feel free to submit them elsewhere. Please, do not send follow-up emails inquiring about your submissions' status.
Please, note that:
- We can't make publishing guarantees.
- Content, headlines and subheads are subject to editing.
- Links may be added for context.
- Additional creative materials (images, videos, etc.) may be added to content by Life of Trends.
- Content may or may not be promoted across our family of sites, on our homepage, in our newsletters, and via our social feeds.
What do you need to know?
We cannot offer to pay for contributed content, but if submissions are engaging and useful to our readers, we will promote them through SEO and PPC just like any other story that runs on our site.