Everyone desires living in a clean and organized home regardless of their lifestyles and financial stability. Not all of us can always afford house cleaning services and the daily chores can stare us down and cause lots of pressure. Sometimes we are short of time and the idea of spending hours trying to clear the dust and grime can make us feel overwhelmed. Knowing these DIY cleaning hacks will help you improve on your home cleanliness and help you save on time and money and achieve your dream clean and tidy home.
DIY Cleaning Hacks That Will Make Your Life Easier
If you are used to struggling with those nasty stains and dirt and miss on doing other tasks ahead of you, you are going to learn how to make house cleaning easier, faster and fun-filled as well as make life easier for you. From floor and surface cleaning, stain removal, couch cleaning, stainless steel cleaning, binds cleaning, removing kitchen and bathroom cabinet gunk to pan and microwave cleaning and more, these hacks will get you sorted.
Using products found in your home for cleaning, sanitizing to deodorizing is the most brilliant way of handling tough household chores. When working on a stained carpet, table cabinet, bed sheets and towels, you can use vinegar, salt, beer, baking soda, shaving cream or toothpaste and be sure to follow the right procedure.
- If you want to clean and freshen up your smelly sneakers, using an old toothbrush and some toothpaste can work magic.
- Sprinkling some baking soda on the smelly sneakers helps freshen them up.
- Why invest in expensive cleaning products to unclog your drainage while you can use baking soda, vinegar and boiling water to get the job done?
- The same solution of baking soda, vinegar and boiling water can be used to clean a burnt pan.
- Baking soda works magic when it comes to removing lingering smells and stain removal on your couch.
- Shower soap scam can be very irritating. The easiest and fastest way to remove soap scum buildup is using an old toothbrush or sponge along with a mixture of vinegar and dish soap.
- To remove limescale buildup from the shower head, fill the plastic bag with vinegar and tie it around the shower head with elastic band, recommends Anna from Your Cleaning Fairy. Leave for few hours for best results.
- To clean stainless steel appliances that constantly get stained with fingerprints, using a microfiber cloth and alcohol keeps the stainless steel super clean and gives it the good and clean shine you need.
- A lot of dirt can build up in your binds if you have not cleaned them for a while. Combining equal parts of vinegar and water can work excellent and easily remove all the dirt and dust. All you need is to soak a clean sock in the solution and run it over every slat of the blind and wait for the results.
If you are annoyed with the greasy oils that have built up on your stovetop and stove hood, a few drops of mineral oil or vegetable oil can get you sorted quickly without the need of harsh chemicals. This gives it the shiny looks you desire and makes future cleaning easy for you.