Having visited Walt Disney World over ten times, I consider myself a bit of a master regarding the four main parks that entrance visitors with its immersive themed rides and atmosphere. Crowds aside (the main negative even more than cost), a visit to Walt Disney World can be an amazing adventure for your family. I would, however, suggest if possible staying at one of their onsite resorts. Here is the ranking of their rides from my perspective-
53. Prince Charming Regal Carrousel– This ride is something that you can enjoy anywhere and even then it is relatively boring so it gets last place where rides are concerned.
52. Swiss Family Treehouse– This would be amazing in my back yard but with crowds of people and restricted areas it has to be considered at the bottom of the list.
51. Country Bear Jamboree- Nostalgically this activity is great, but realistically it is kind of boring and not a ride so it goes at the bottom of the list.
50. Stitch’s Great Escape- This attraction is weird. It is an interactive show that scares little kids and leaves older ones disappointed. It may actually be the only attraction where the line is more enjoyable than the ride.
49. The Hall of Presidents- Wow! As a historian I have to say what a bummer. If you were to put on a show regarding history you would think they could come up with something more interesting than this. Snooze!!!
48. Tricera Top Spin- Good for wee ones, but not for anyone over the age of 8.
47. The Magic Carpets of Aladdin– Ditto!
46. Dumbo the Flying Elephant– Nostalgic, but Ditto!
45. The Enchanted Tiki Room– Not bad for a show about birds.
44. The Great Movie Ride- Not really “Great” but not bad.
43. Journey Into Imagination with Figment– Nostalgic, but lacking in certain areas.
42. Walt Disney’s Carousel of Progress– Ehhh!
41. Ellen’s Energy Adventure– Slightly less Ehhhh!
40. Walt Disney World’s Railroad– It’s a fake train that takes you around the park. Good for little train lovers.
39. The Seas with Nemo & Friends– Ehhhh! but relaxing for the adult who wants to rest.
38. Primeval Whirl– Generic Six Flags ride inside Disney World.
37. Living with the Land– Interesting and a great inside boat ride.
36. Astro Orbiter- Fun for everyone!
35. Turtle Talk with Crush– Some kids might really like this
34. Tomorrow Land Speedway– Great for kids and adults who are forbidden to drive on the real road.
33. Muppet Vision 3-D– Not Bad, but not Great. You have to love the Muppets though!
32. The BarnStormer– Great for young kids!
31. Under the Sea– Journey of the Little Mermaid- Much like the Nemo Ride it is better and great for relaxing especially if it is hot out.
Stay Tuned For Part 2 When I Rank The Top 30 Rides At Walt Disney World!