5 Simply Chic Trends
One cannot argue that fashion styles follow seasonal trends. But there are a few things that you need to have right now that are not looking to go anywhere any time soon.
- Jeans, Jeans, Jeans.It’s no secret that jeans have been around forever, but they are a huge style staple these days. Whether it’s distressed, skinny, high-waisted, pencil cut, etc. the laid back look that jeans provide is super in these days. Pair your jeans with a comfy top or a simple crop top, grab your bag and you’re ready for the day.
- CapsCaps have always represented a low-key type of look. These days more and more girls are getting into the trend of wearing a cap for an effortlessly cool look. Whether it is old and beat up looking or structured and sleek, the cap look can go with a pair of jeans and a tee or even a loose oversized T-shirt looking dress.
- Small PursesGone are the days of huge shiny statement bags. These days, staying with the simpler theme, it is très chic to bounce around town with a small backpack, purse, or shoulder bag keeping you company. Keep your medicine cabinet at home and use your little bag for only your basic necessities instead.
- SneakersSneakers give you both comfort and style. No need to store your sneakers with all your gym clothes anymore. Sneakers can be worn with a pair of jeans, a mini skirt, even a dress. Mixing the comfy, cool sneaker and tight body hugging tank dress is a cool way to show that you can look good but also hang until the sun comes up without complaing that you’re feet hurt.
- Braids Loose braids, tight braids, one braid, two braid, with braids your hair stylishly stays out of your face. There are so many ways you can braid your hair. If you don’t want to pay for it I would suggest you and a friend watch a YouTube video to learn. Or if you don’t mind spending a couple of dollars then Drybar is the place to go.